61% of Americans think that now is a good time to buy a home, according to Fannie Mae HPSI, which is a great sign for the housing market! Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a home in Rochester, we think you’ll want to make time for Sharon’s favorite Lemon Lilac Gin & Tonic that’s made with Black Button Distilling’s famous Lilac Gin.
Recipe for simple syrup & cocktail below!
View this post on Instagram
We're going live this Thursday at 7PM and you don't want to miss it! Our Tasting Room Manager, Jess, is chatting all things Lilac Gin in anticipation of our big launch on Friday. And she's got a few surprises up her sleeve that you're definitely going to want to tune in for… #lilacgin #blackbuttondistilling #supportlocal #shoplocal #drinklocal
Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- Equal parts water & sugar: 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water
- 3-4 Rosemary sprigs
- Directions: Bring combined ingredients to a low boil, stirring constantly, and remove from heat. Set aside for 10 minutes. Pour syrup into a container and refrigerate until you’re ready to make your cocktail!
Sharon’s Favorite Lemon Lilac Gin & Tonic
- 2 oz. Black Button Distilling Lilac Gin
- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice to taste
- 1-3 tsp Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Ice Cubes
- Shake or stir, garnish with a sprig of rosemary or lime & enjoy!