Everything You Need to Know About Home Buying in Rochester
Looking for a new home is exciting, but there are many challenges and questions that come up during the process. In this video, we’ve outlined the key questions Rochester home buyers ask themselves when they’re getting ready to make the best investment of their lives.
And if you still have questions, we’d love to speak with you! Give us a call at (585) 900 – 1111.
1. What’s the best way to start looking for properties?
- Where can we find the most current listings?
- Is it possible to see homes before they’re on the market?
- What’s the advantage to getting the help from a licensed real estate agent?
2. What is the best way to start the financing process?
- What credit do we need to qualify for a home?
- Are there any free credit monitoring services?
3. What is the best way to negotiate a home buying deal?
- How do you negotiate the price of a home?
- What are contingencies and how can they impact an offer?
- How does supply & demand impact the value of a home?
4. What is the Dream Home Finder program?
- How can this free program help me find the perfect Rochester home?
Give us a call at or send us a text at (585) 900 – 1111 and we’ll provide a free consultation whether or not you’re looking to buy or sell a home!